onsdag 16 oktober 2013

Problem with doors...



Just a week after I was at Kalmar I discover that an airbus A320 was going to land on Västerås airport which is the airport I study at. The airline that would arrive was a Turkish airline called Tailwind. They were expected to land at 1010 local time but they departed with a delay from Kristiansand in Norway. So in the middle of the physics lesson I had to ¨get my book¨ but I really ran out to take some photos of this beauty. After the landing I walked back in. They were expected to depart at 1100 local time and due to the earlier delay they had a new time at 1200, the time that our mathematic test was. I sat down and started counting and suddenly I heard on the scanner that the aircraft was ready to line up so I skipped the rest of the test and ran out to see it line up on the runway. Ready with my camera I can hear on the scanner that the ramp saw that a door was open. The pilot then decided to return to gate to have a look.
With a delay of one hour and 30 minutes the aircraft now lined up on the runway for a second attempt to depart. This time it worked out well and the aircraft departed to Antalya with some angry passengers.

 Tailwind 7622 from Kristiansand landing on RWY 01.
 Tailwind 7622 to Antalya depature from RWY 19
 To the sky...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar